VON ORMY OFFICE
Call Today: (210) 622-0323
HOUSTON SATELLITE OFFICE
Copyright © The Martinez de Vara Law Firm, PLLC.All Rights Reserved.
Universidad Autonoma de Baja California: 1995-2000 Licenciatura en Derecho
Preparatoria Instituto Salvatierra – Mexicali, Mexico: 1993-1995
Secretaria de Acuerdos, Procuraduria General de Justicia del Estado de Baja California: 2001 – 2012
Attorney - The Martinez de Vara Law Firm, 2012 - present
Marina Martinez de Vara served as an Interagency Officer in the Legal Department of the Attorney General of the State of Baja California, Mexico. She developed the following activities based on international treaties and interstate agreements of the various thirty one Mexican States, the Federal District, the Department of Military Justice, developed the following activities:
1. Followed up deportation proceedings against people in Mexixo who were fugitives from justice and/or had outstanding warrants, in coordination with Interpol Mexico
2. Sent and monitored international extradition procedures in coordination with the Attorney General's Office and Interpol on persons who were fugitives from justice and for whom injunctions were drawn based on the Extradition Act and the International Treaty on Extradition.
3. Processed requests for collaboration to and from other entities and countries for search and location of people, vehicles and objects, as well as, provided background information on people who were fugitives, lost or detained.
4. Processed requests to and from other entities and countries for determination of incompetence on people who were fugitives, lost or detained.
5. Processed and sent requests for collaboration for the implementation of court orders that were drawn on fugitives from justice within the national territory.
6. Sent and processed requests for collaboration for the implementation of court orders that were drawn on fugitives from justice, within the national territory.
7. Analyzed records of private security companies to issue legal opinions accepting or denying the operation or performance of the same, according to the requirements outlined in the Private Security Act of the State of Baja California
First Lady, City of Von Ormy, 2008 – 2015
Spanish and English
* Marina Martinez de Vara is licensed in the State of Baja California, Mexico and is not licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.